Creating a Database
It is very important for your site’s successful work to store your files properly.
This guide will show how to create database using Hosting Control Panel.
- Open MySQL Databases in Databases section.
- Fill in New Database field with your database name, and click on Create Database button.
- Now you should create a new user — specify username and password. Click Create User button.
- After a new user has been created, we need to assign him to your database:
- select user and database. Click Add button;
- select All Privileges.
- To access the database use phpMyAdmin database management tool in the Databases section. Open your database.
- Now you’re welcome to manage your database.