Archived Files Extraction for Windows
Before using a template you have to make sure that it is unpacked from the .zip archive in which it was downloaded to your PC. Now we’ll find out how to extract the template files.
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to extract files (Windows OS).
- To do the extraction you’ll have to use the program WinZip. If you don’t have it on your PC then you’ll have to install it.
Go to WinZip website. It is an official website of this program. Here choose the version of the program you want to install: you can choose a trial or a full version.
- When the program is installed to your computer, you can navigate to the directory, where the .zip package of your template is stored. Right-click on the .zip archive and select the option “WinZip – Extract to”.
- You’ll be offered to choose where to extract the template archive. Remember the location tobe able to find it after the extraction ends.
- Click “Extract” button. You’ll see the estimated time for the extraction. The process will take some time.
When the template is unzipped you’ll have to navigate to its location and open the folder. Here you’ll see another .zip archive to extract. It is done the same way as was described before, though you’ll have to use the password to make an extraction.
- Copy the password for your template from the order details page. Then insert it in the password request window.
- When the extraction is over you can use your template!